Aggressive Car Accident Lawyers Help Victims of DWI Collisions in Greenville and throughout the State
Put an experienced North Carolina legal team in your corner
Drunk drivers face tough penalties from the criminal justice system. However if you are the drunk driver’s victim, this does little to help you with your injuries. At Lanier Law Group, P.A., our attorneys provide fierce advocacy for people who are injured at the hands of a drunk driver in Greenville or anywhere else in North Carolina. When you retain our legal team, we move swiftly to secure evidence and identify liable parties.
North Carolina statistics for DWI injuries
Auto accidents are common, but when they are caused by alcohol, society is outraged, especially when innocent people are hurt or killed. We at Lanier Law Group, P.A. are proud to act as champions for victims of DWI accidents in Greenville and the rest of North Carolina.
Consider these statistics on DWI injuries:
- Drivers aged 21 to 24 account for the highest percentage (34 percent) of drunk drivers who caused fatal accidents in 2010, according to the National Highway and Traffic Administration (NHTSA).
- The NHTSA also reports that 211 children were killed in alcohol-related crashes in 2010.
- Drunk-driving accidents were four times more likely at night than during the day, according to the NHTSA.
- The NHTSA reports that 27 people die in the United States from alcohol-related accidents every day.
- Every 90 seconds a person is injured in a drunk-driving accident in the United States, the NHTSA data show.
- One person died every 53 minutes for a total of 9,878 people, in drunk-driving crashes in 2011.
If you are the victim of a DWI auto accident in Durham, you can fight back. Let our aggressive and highly qualified North Carolina auto accident lawyers may be able to help you obtain compensation for your medical expenses, pain and suffering and lost wages. If your DWI-related accident involved a truck, you may be entitled to additional damages.
Aggressive representation for DWI victims begins with a free consultation in NC
At Lanier Law Group, P.A., we are prepared to use our substantial legal experience, knowledge and resources to get you the reimbursement you need to continue with your life. To schedule a free initial consultation, call us at 855.234.7619 or contact us online. We have 11 offices located in Asheville, Burlington, Durham, Greensboro, Greenville, Charlotte, Wilmington, Raleigh, Winston-Salem, Fayetteville and Jamestown. You owe us nothing unless you obtain a settlement.