Personal Injury Lawyers in Charlotte
Dedicated Representation for Victims of Life-Altering Accidents
As one of the fastest-growing cities in the United States, Charlotte offers opportunities for residents and visitors alike—from the financial and educational institutions that make their home here to the area’s sports and cultural sites. Unfortunately, being injured in an unexpected accident or as the result of someone else’s negligence can seriously limit your ability to live and work as you wish.
When you have suffered a serious injury at the hands of a careless individual or another negligent party, you have the ability to pursue compensation. At Lanier Law Group, we provide personalized legal advice, guidance, and representation for individuals who are seeking compensation for damages caused by another person or entity. Our founding attorney, Lisa Lanier, has earned a Distinguished Peer Review Rating from Martindale-Hubbell® and has achieved outstanding results for North Carolina plaintiffs since 1997. All of our Charlotte personal injury attorneys and legal staff are ready to assist you with your case.
Common Personal Injury Cases We Handle
Monetary compensation for a personal injury or wrongful death claim may be awarded for current and future medical expenses, loss of wages and earning potential, mental anguish, pain and suffering, and other damages.
Whether at trial or through settlement negotiations, our accomplished attorneys represent clients in all types of personal injury matters, such as:
- Auto accidents: Driving on I-485 or I-77 poses risks, but a serious car accident can occur on local roads as well. Our firm represents drivers, passengers, and pedestrians who have been hurt in car crashes and other types of motor vehicle accidents. North Carolina is a fault insurance state, so strong advocacy is important in any claim. We can construct a strong argument for you in negotiations and at trial, if necessary.
- Medical malpractice: Excellent medical care is available in the Charlotte area, but a variety of medical errors can occur, including misdiagnoses, surgical errors, and prescription mistakes. Our firm has the experience and network of medical experts to handle the most complex medical malpractice actions.
- Slip and fall injuries: From Cochran Commons to the Premium Outlets, a wide variety of retail options attract shoppers from near and far. If a misplaced object, slippery floor, or some other hazard causes a slip and fall injury in a store, business, or even someone’s residence, our lawyers can protect your legal rights. We handle premises liability cases involving public spaces, businesses, and private homes.
- Defective products: Poorly made or designed items present a significant risk to consumers and other users. We are not afraid to take on manufacturers and the insurance companies and attorneys who defend them.
- Nursing home abuse: Abuse against vulnerable seniors who live in nursing homes is an outrage. Often, these victims are unable to speak up for themselves. If you know or believe that an elderly loved one has been mistreated, we can initiate immediate legal action to determine what has happened and help secure fair recovery.
- Dog bites: We assist victims of animal attacks and incidents, such as dog bites. Some of these cases hinge on the pet owner’s awareness of the danger their animal posed. Our firm can work diligently to find evidence that supports your claim.
- Wrongful death: After a tragic death caused by someone else’s negligent or intentional act, North Carolina law allows estate representatives to pursue compensation for medical costs, unearned wages, and other damages. Though we know nothing can replace a loved one who’s been lost, we assist bereaved clients so they can address the financial burden that accompanies a wrongful death.
- Construction accidents: Charlotte is now one of the 20 most-populated cities in the United States, and construction activity is racing to keep up with demand. When someone is hurt at a construction site, it can be very difficult to gather key information to find out who was responsible. Our experienced lawyers can unearth the truth and press for appropriate payment from all liable parties.
Don't wait another day to protect your future. Contact our skilled personal injury lawyers in Charlotte immediately to schedule a free and private consultation.
Helping You Seek Maximum Compensation
You may be feeling pressured by a defense attorney or insurance adjuster to accept a settlement for your claim. Don’t give up your rights without a full understanding of your situation and the potential value of your legal claim!
We can develop an effective strategy to maximize your compensation in cases relating to all types of physical harm, including:
- Head and neck injuries
- Broken bones and fractures
- Muscle and soft tissue damage
- Back and spinal cord injuries
- Loss of limbs
- Severe burns
- Brain injuries
Asserting your legal rights with the assistance of a qualified injury attorney can help you get back to doing the things you enjoy, whether that’s taking in a Panthers game, a race at the Charlotte Motor Speedway, or enjoying a visit to the Bechtler Museum of Modern Art. If you’ve been injured, our firm can press the defendant(s) for a resolution that truly addresses your particular needs.
Contact an Attorney at Our Charlotte Office
With multiple office locations across the state, Lanier Law Group represents injured victims throughout North Carolina. If you have been hurt due to someone else’s carelessness or intentional conduct in the Charlotte area, schedule an appointment at our office, located on Mallard Creek Road, between the Prosperity Church Road and University City neighborhoods.
5515 Monroe Rd., Charlotte, NC 28212
Your initial consultation is free. Call (704) 270-2985 today.
We Never Back Down
Our attorneys are confident taking cases to trial and will always seek to maximize your compensation.
We're Here For You 24/7
Regardless of when you contact our firm, we're here to make sure that you get the answers you need. We also offer weekend appointments and consultations.
We're In Your Corner
Every case we take on has a team of dedicated professionals assigned to make sure that we're delivering the best possible service and results.