North Carolina Attorneys Are Dedicated to Helping Burn Victims
North Carolina lawyers are ready to go to the mat for you
One of the greatest concerns with burns is the risk of infection. The skin is the body’s first line of defense against microorganisms, so when a burn breaks the skin, the risk of infection increases. If you suffered a burn in an accident, we at Lanier Law Group, P.A. want to give you legal support and guidance.
Since 1995, our lawyers have fought hard to help injury victims get fair compensation. Let us do the same for you.
Facts about burn injuries
Any type of personal injury in North Carolina can cause immense pain. But then burn injuries cause more than physical suffering — they are capable of causing psychological trauma and disfigurement. Whether you are burned in an auto accident involving your own car or on another person's property, our North Carolina personal injury lawyers at Lanier Law Group, P.A. are prepared to relentlessly pursue damages on your behalf.
Here are some statistics about burn injuries in United States:
- Each year 1.1-million burn injuries require medical attention, according to the American Burn Association.
- The most common cause of burns is direct fire or flame (43 percent), followed by scalds (30 percent), according to the National Burn Repository.
- Approximately 50,000 burn injuries require hospitalization each year, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Some 20,000 of those injuries are major burns covering at least 25 percent of the body, the CDC reports.
- Of those major burn injuries, approximately 4,500 people die, according to the CDC.
Our firm is proud to provide reliable, compassionate legal aid to anyone who suffers a burn injury, spinal cord injury or other type of personal injury. Our lawyers are committed to guiding you through the process of filing a claim, from beginning to end.
Unwavering support for burn injury victims in NC
Lanier Law Group, P.A. is here to provide you with answers to your legal questions and to help in filing your claim. To schedule a free initial consultation with one our skilled attorneys, call us at 855.234.7619 or contact us online. We have 11 offices located in Burlington, Durham, Greensboro, Greenville, Charlotte, Wilmington, Raleigh, Winston-Salem, Asheville, Fayetteville and Jamestown. You owe us nothing unless you obtain a settlement.