Raleigh Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Let Our Firm Help You Recover Your Entitled Compensation
If you or a loved one has been involved in a motorcycle accident in Raleigh, NC, you need an experienced personal injury attorney to fight for your rights. At Lanier Law Group, P.A., we understand the devastating impact a motorcycle accident can have on your life. That's why we are committed to providing aggressive representation to ensure that you receive the compensation you deserve. Motorcycle accidents can result in severe injuries and life-altering consequences, and our experienced team of Raleigh motorcycle accident lawyers is committed to providing you with the legal guidance and support you need during this challenging time.
Contact Lanier Law Group, P.A. today at (919) 583-6414 to schedule a free consultation with one of our experienced Raleigh motorcycle accident attorneys. We are here to help you every step of the way.
Common Causes of Motorcycle Accidents
A motorcycle accident refers to a collision or incident involving a motorcycle, typically resulting in damage to the motorcycle and potentially causing injuries or fatalities to the rider and any passengers. Motorcycle accidents can occur for various reasons, and they are often more devastating compared to car accidents due to the inherent differences in the design and protection of motorcycles versus cars.
The following are some of the common causes of motorcycle accidents involving other motor vehicles:
- Unsafe Lane Changes: Motorcycles are smaller and less visible than cars, making them vulnerable to drivers who may not notice them when changing lanes. This can result in collisions if the motorist fails to check their blind spot or signal appropriately.
- Speeding: Excessive speed is a significant contributor to motorcycle accidents. Motorcycles can reach high speeds quickly, and riders who exceed safe limits may have limited time to react to unexpected obstacles or road conditions.
- Distracted Driving: Distracted drivers who use mobile phones, eat, or engage in other distractions are a danger to all road users, including motorcyclists. When a driver's attention is diverted, they may not notice a motorcycle until it's too late.
- Inexperienced Riders: Novice motorcyclists may not have the skills and experience needed to handle their bikes in various traffic situations or challenging road conditions. Lack of experience can lead to accidents, especially when riders overestimate their abilities.
- Impaired Riding: Riding under the influence of alcohol or drugs significantly impairs a motorcyclist's judgment, coordination, and reaction times, making accidents more likely.
- Road Hazards: Motorcycles are less stable than cars and are more susceptible to road hazards such as potholes, debris, gravel, and uneven surfaces. These hazards can lead to loss of control and accidents.
- Left-Turning Vehicles: One of the most common types of motorcycle accidents occurs when a car turns left in front of an oncoming motorcycle. The driver may misjudge the motorcycle's speed or fail to see it altogether.
Why Are Motorcycle Accidents So Devastating?
There are times in your life you are so hurt and feel life has a grudge against you. Nothing in your life is going right. I lost the most important person in my life to death, of which I knew mistakes were made because I witnessed it with my own eyes. When you contact a law group you most of the time get all business and a matter of fact conversation. I want all to know that from the first phone call they listened to my lengthy story, sobbing most of the time with so much compassion. They never made any promises but offered assurances that no stone would be unturned. They fulfilled every word they said. They restored faith that I had lost. Until you are in a position like mine you can never know how invaluable Lanier Law Group is. They were wonderful while maintaining their professionalism. They treated me like a family member. They really do care about their clients. But most of all they are the best at what they do. I worked in the court system for years so I knew how attorneys and law firms basically operated. Understanding the law and it's interpretation is the ultimate key to winning any case. Also know that if an attorney/attorneys study and review your case and know that you don't have a chance in a court of law and are big enough to tell you that instead of giving you false hope, you then my friend have a group with valuable shared values. I have so much respect for everyone in this Law Group. I recommend Lanier Law Group, P.A. to anyone who needs representation, they are in your corner. 20 out of 10 stars.- Diane W.
I started working with Lanier Law Group in 2020 on my Social Security Disability case. They from start to finish were awesome. My case manager Janet Hanks and attorney, Ashley Sappenfield were always available to answer all my questions. I did not have to do much but sit back and let them handle whatever was needed. My case took too long (2 years) and if I did not have Janet and Ashley My case would still not be approved. I would recommend Lanier to anyone to get the job done and approved. Do not go to another firm with your case, who promise the world and do not see it to completion and do not think another firms would have worked as hard as they did on my case. Lanier Law Group will always be the choice for me and all my family members to handle any cases of this type and other legal services they provide. They went above and beyond!- Phillip J.
Mrs. Gonzalez did an awesome job of explaining everything in detail and keeping me informed on the status of my case. Despite poor customer service with the insurance company, Mrs. Gonzalez was able to fix what they could not. Mrs. Gonzalez was very helpful with helping me understand things that I was not aware of when dealing with insurance claims. I am so thankful for her expertise and professionalism.- Mario H.
The staff kept me well informed in a more than timely manner and was always ready to answer any questions I may have.- Timothy M.
The Lanier Law Group provided excellent customer service! My main contact was Denise.- Malinda P.
Great experience. Tish was very helpful as my case progressed and explained all of the steps to me, leaving me with very few questions. Shea was also very helpful during the negotiation process.- Nyesha B.
Our attorneys are confident taking cases to trial and will always seek to maximize your compensation.
Regardless of when you contact our firm, we're here to make sure that you get the answers you need. We also offer weekend appointments and consultations.
After an injury, every second counts. We are available to meet with you in person, virtually, or at your location to provide the highest quality legal counsel.
Every case we take on has a team of dedicated professionals assigned to make sure that we're delivering the best possible service and results.