Raleigh Personal Injury Lawyers
Fighting to Hold Negligent Parties Accountable
Raleigh serves as the center for North Carolina government, as well as a hub for education, business, and technology. As a rapidly growing community within the Research Triangle, the city attracts a wide range of people who choose to live, work, and study here. Those people travel busy roads and work in crowded buildings, increasing the chance that someone’s carelessness will lead to serious harm.
Whether you were born in Raleigh or just moved here, Lanier Law Group, founded in 1997, offers comprehensive personal injury representation for you and your family. Founding attorney, Lisa Lanier, has earned a Distinguished Peer Review Rating from Martindale-Hubbell® and offers trustworthy advice as you seek a fair legal resolution. In cases involving auto accidents, falls, medical malpractice, and other types of negligent harm, our dedicated Raleigh personal injury attorneys work tirelessly to help maximize your compensation.
Reach out to us today for a free consultation at our Raleigh office at 919-583-6414. Se habla español.
Personal Injury Cases We Handle
People who have been hurt due to the carelessness or misconduct of others may be entitled to compensation for damages such as medical costs, lost wages, pain and suffering, mental anguish, and other types of harm. We are seasoned trial advocates and skilled negotiators who are often able to deliver a substantial financial recovery through a settlement. However, if the liable party refuses to settle for a fair amount, we are fully prepared to take your case to trial in order to fight for the full compensation you are owed.
Our firm handles a full range of personal injury cases, including those that involve:
- Car accidents: Whether you’re on the Beltline or a residential street, an auto accident can cause serious harm to drivers, passengers, bicyclists, and pedestrians. If you were injured in a car crash, we can explain your options regarding pursuing relief through insurance companies and/or in litigation. From there, our lawyers can construct a detailed narrative to show who was at fault for the crash.
- Medical malpractice: Our region of the state is known for excellence in higher education, which includes internationally recognized medical schools. However, even highly educated and trained medical providers can fail to meet professional standards of care, resulting in serious harm to their patients. We have the background and network of experts to assist victimized patients seeking legal relief.
- Slip and falls: Shopping centers, such as the Crabtree Valley Mall and North Hills, offer convenience to consumers, but when hazardous conditions exist inside the stores or in surrounding parking lots and sidewalks, the potential for slip and fall accidents exists. If your fall in a store or at someone’s residence was caused by the owner’s failure to maintain safe premises, our firm can pursue fair payment from the negligent parties.
- Defective products: Poorly made or designed items present a significant risk to consumers and other users. We take on manufacturers, as well as the insurance companies and attorneys who defend them, to hold negligent parties accountable for the harm you may have suffered.
- Nursing home negligence and abuse: Seniors residing in nursing homes are particularly vulnerable to poor treatment. Even worse, they often lack the ability to recognize or report improper care. If you suspect that an elderly loved one is being mistreated, we can take immediate action to investigate the relevant circumstances and pursue an appropriate remedy.
- Dog bites: We advocate for Raleigh-area clients who have been injured in dog bites and other animal attacks. While North Carolina is one of 18 states that follows the “one-bite rule,” the state does hold owners of dogs considered dangerous or potentially dangerous liable for injuries or property damage caused by their animals.
- Wrongful death: State law allows personal representatives to pursue compensation for medical costs, unearned wages, and other damages after someone dies tragically as a result of negligence. If you’ve suffered a tragic loss, we will outline the elements of a wrongful death claim and assess how your matter might be able to proceed.
- Construction accidents: As the local population has risen past 400,000, numerous building and repair projects have been launched in private locations, as well as public areas such as NC State and the State Capitol. Because so many people move in and out of these buildings, it can be difficult to pinpoint who is responsible for an injury. Our knowledgeable litigators work to find the liable parties and develop the strongest possible case against them.
Please note that this list is not exhaustive; browse all of our practice areas to learn more about how we can assist you with your claim.
Seeking Full Compensation for Your Injuries & Damages
Typically, the laws of North Carolina allow victims or their family members three years to file a lawsuit for injury damages. However, it is best to take quick action so that evidence is preserved and witnesses can be located. There is no need to wait; we offer a free initial consultation so you can learn about the possible legal merits of your claim.
Our seasoned Raleigh personal injury lawyers provide personalized legal advice, guidance, and representation regardless of the specific type of injury their clients have suffered.
At Lanier Law Group, we work to obtain the necessary medical and factual evidence in litigation relating to:
- Broken bones and fractures
- Head and neck injuries
- Back and spinal problems
- Loss of limbs
Whether you’re attending the North Carolina State Fair, watching a game at PNC Arena, or enjoying the natural beauty of the area at Laurel Hills Park, you deserve the opportunity to participate in these activities free of physical injury or unjust financial pressure. Our firm is committed to delivering justice to injured people so that they can move forward in their lives.
Lanier Law Group represents personal injury clients in the Triangle and throughout North Carolina. If you have been hurt due to someone else’s carelessness or intentional conduct, schedule an appointment at our Raleigh office, located about a mile and a half east of Shelley Lake Park.
207 W. Millbrook Rd., Suite 215
Raleigh, NC 27609
We Never Back Down
Our attorneys are confident taking cases to trial and will always seek to maximize your compensation.
We're Here For You 24/7
Regardless of when you contact our firm, we're here to make sure that you get the answers you need. We also offer weekend appointments and consultations.
We're In Your Corner
Every case we take on has a team of dedicated professionals assigned to make sure that we're delivering the best possible service and results.