Hire a Heavyweight to Pursue Your Dram Shop Suit in Burlington

Fighting for victims of drunk drivers in North Carolina

At Lanier Law Group, P.A., we stand up for anyone who is injured by a drunk driver. Our legal team can investigate your case, gather the evidence and assist you in filing a dram shop claim against the bar or restaurant that supplied alcohol to the driver who caused your suffering. Visit our office to learn how we can help you.

What is a dram shop claim?

If you suffer any type of personal injury in Burlington, Raleigh or throughout NC, from head trauma to spine and back injuries because of a drunk driver, you may file a lawsuit against the bar or restaurant that served alcohol to the driver. Our North Carolina personal injury lawyers are experienced in handling all types of accident cases, from slip and falls to birth injuries to the most complicated dram shop claim.

For your Burlington dram shop claim to be successful, you must prove that:

  • A bar, restaurant, tavern or other merchant served alcohol to a visibly intoxicated individual or a minor
  • As a result of continuing to serve the individual, he or she became impaired
  • The impaired driver caused you harm

Statute of limitations for dram shop claims

We at Lanier Law Group, P.A. have extensive experience helping accident victims from Burlington to Winston-Salem file dram shop claims. We know that the statute of limitations for dram shop claims is one year from the date of injury. As a result, our attorneys will file your claim as quickly as possible.

Free initial consultation with a respected Burlington law firm

No matter what kind of accident causes you injury, Lanier Law Group, P.A. is here to fight for your right to compensation. To schedule a free initial consultation with one our attorneys, call us at 855.234.7619 or contact us online. We have 11 offices located in Burlington, Durham, Greensboro, Asheville, Greenville, Charlotte, Wilmington, Raleigh, Winston-Salem, Fayetteville and Jamestown. You owe us nothing unless you obtain a settlement.