North Carolina Organ Damage Lawyers
Trusted Legal Representation for Catastrophic Injury Victims
Catastrophic injuries aren’t limited solely to external injuries; internal organ damage can also be catastrophic. If you or your loved one was involved in an accident that resulted in catastrophic organ damage and you believe someone else was at fault, reach out to the legal team at Lanier Law Group. We can help you understand your legal rights and determine whether you have grounds for a personal injury claim. If so, you can count on our team to be the trusted advocate you need.
We have decades of legal experience as well as multiple offices located throughout the state. Our North Carolina organ damage attorneys understand what you have been through and the challenges you still face, legal and otherwise. Our goal is to ease some of the stress you are under so that you can focus on getting proper medical treatment, healing, and moving forward with your life.
Call us today at (855) 757-4204 or submit an online contact form to request your free initial consultation.
Common Causes of Internal Organ Damage
Human bodies work to protect our internal organs—but any type of accident can result in devastating organ damage. Because the various internal systems of the human body are so interconnected, damage to even a single organ can have immense, widespread effects on the rest of the body.
Some examples of how organ damage can occur include:
- Car, truck, and motorcycle accidents: A violent crash can lead to brain injuries, lung punctures, and other internal organ damage.
- Pedestrian accidents: Being struck by a large, heavy vehicle while on foot can lead to serious internal organ damage.
- Medical malpractice: Organ damage can result from medication mistakes, surgical errors, and other types of medical negligence.
- Birth injuries: A newborn baby who suffers due to the negligence of a medical professional may sustain internal organ damage that can affect the remainder of his or her life.
- Nursing home negligence: Abuse and neglect can lead to liver damage, heart conditions, brain trauma, and other internal organ damage.
- Construction and railroad accidents: Workers in dangerous industries such as these tend to be more susceptible to catastrophic internal injuries.
- Workplace accidents: Exposure to toxic/harmful substances, slip and falls, burns, repetitive motion injuries, and other work-related issues can lead to organ damage.
- Defective products: Any type of defective product, from a car tire to a cell phone, can cause devastating injuries, including organ damage.
- Dog bites: If a dog attacks, biting an individual in the stomach or another exposed area, it can lead to puncture wounds and organ damage.
This list is by no means exhaustive. If you or your loved one suffered serious internal injuries as a result of someone else’s carelessness or recklessness, or even due to another party’s intentional wrongdoing, Lanier Law Group can help.
Fighting for Maximum Compensation
Our North Carolina organ damage attorneys know the law, and we know how to fight for the full, fair compensation you may be owed. We also understand the immense cost of internal organ injuries, including emergency medical treatment, ongoing surgeries and post-operative care, physical rehabilitation therapy, lost income/wages, disability, and pain and suffering. The psychological trauma that often occurs after such injuries can be nearly as debilitating as the physical consequences.
Our team believes in holding negligent parties accountable. To this end, we are committed to advocating aggressively for you at every step of the legal process. The first step in your recovery is discussing your case with a qualified attorney at our firm. We offer legal services in both English and Spanish and there are no fees unless/until we recover compensation for you.
We encourage you to reach out to us today for a free, no-obligation consultation. Call (855) 757-4204 or contact us online.
Don't Hire Just Any Law FirmGet the Heavyweights on Your Side!
We've successfully resolved thousands of cases and have a long-standing history of favorable verdicts.Recent Victories
Over the years, we've helped our client successfully navigate even the most complex situations.Featured Reviews
Meet Our Team
With over five decades of combined experience, we have the passion, experience, and follow through you need.Get To Know Our Staff