Asheville Medical Malpractice Lawyers
Filing a North Carolina Medical Malpractice Lawsuit
Are you suffering from an injury, illness, or debilitating condition due to negligent or substandard medical care or treatment? If so, you may have grounds to file a medical malpractice lawsuit. Contact Lanier Law Group, P.A. today for a free consultation of your case - 828-373-1945.
What is Medical Malpractice?
Doctors, physicians, and all other healthcare professionals commit medical malpractice when they cause injury, harm, or death to a patient because they failed to provide the same standard of care that another medical professional would provide.
There are many different forms of medical malpractice, some of which include:
- Failure to diagnose a disease or medical condition
- Misdiagnosis of a disease or medical condition
- Medication error
- Surgical error or malpractice
- Anesthesia error
- Emergency room errors
- Pharmacy errors
- Ordering the wrong tests
How to Prove Medical Malpractice Occured
In order for a patient to win a medical malpractice lawsuit, they must be able to prove the following:
- That they were being treated by the doctor(s) and medical professional(s) named in the lawsuit, and
- The medical professional(s) acted negligently, recklessly, or below the standard of medical care in their field, and
- That the medical professional's negligence is what caused the injury or condition to occur
Contact a Skilled Medical Malpractice Lawyer from Our Firm!
If you think you may have a valid medical malpractice claim, you should contact Lanier Law Group for experienced representation. A skilled Asheville medical malpractice attorney at our office can provide you with the trusted advice and guidance you need to pursue a medical malpractice lawsuit against the doctors, nurses, or hospital responsible for your injuries or condition.
To schedule a free consultation with an attorney at our office, please contact Lanier Law Group, P.A. today by calling 855-757-4204, or you can simply click here to fill out a free case evaluation form.